Salon Menu & Pricing

X’SALONCE HAIR DESIGN 

 “Hair Is What I Do…!” Your Style or My Creation

BlowDry/Style – $40 & up

Spiral/DesignWorks/Pencil Curls/Spikes – $50

Spiral Sets – $55 to – $65

Wrap/N/Curl – $45  Press/N/Curl – $55 & Up

FlexRods – $65 & Up

Perfect for a Night Out or, a Big Job Interview.

Men’s Design Cut – $18 to – $20

Designed with Shears and Clippers.

Men’s Clipper Cut – $15 (Even Steven w/out Fade)

Men’s Designer Cut Deluxe -$28 including shampoo

Cut and Style for the Gentlemen Including a Streamed Warmed Towel to Handsome face for a Relaxing Facial and Massage Conditioner Shampoo.

Children’s Cut -$15

A hair cut just for the little ones, make them feel special like Mom and Dad

Flat Iron – $55 (Long Hair Pass Shoulders – $65)

Includes Shampoo, Conditioner, Blow Dry and Flat Iron

Relaxer Retouch – $70

Spot Relaxer – $15 Nape/N/Edges

Price Includes Hair Style / Conditioner  Add -$10 for Trimming

Deep Conditioner Treatment / Glossing – $15

The treatment gives the hair shine and protects the hair from blow drying, curling and flat Ironing. Price Does Not Includes Hair Style.

Finger Waves -$ 55 added to Style $65

All Pricing Depends on hair length Consultation is recommended

Keratin Treatment – $250

The Brazilian Keratin Treatment is a revolutionary process that softens, shines and straightens hair 70%. Leaving hair 30% curl textured.

Ladies Designer Hair Cut – $25

Price Does Not Includes Hair Style

Designer Hair Cut and Style for The Ladies – $70 to – $85

In Style Hair Cut, Conditioner and Hair Style Short are Long Hair

Demi & Semi Color Rinse – $25

All Over Color 1 Process Color – $65

Double Process Color – $85

Price does not include style. Add an extra $15 for Iron Works or Roller Sets

Hot Oil Treatment – $15

Price Does Not Includes Hair Style

Low Lights or Highlights – $65 & up

**Corrective Color – Varies, quotation given at consultation

Moisturizing Hair Masque – $15

Quick Weaves – $110

Price Includes Hair Style & Iron Work

Full Sew-In Weaves – $180 & up       Partial Sew-In Weaves – $100 & up

Take Out Weave – $25 & Up

Reconstructive Repair Treatments – $25

Texturizers – $55

Texturizer System Includes Lighlty Trim

Virgin Relaxer – $95

Price Include Hair Style.

Wedding Style/Updo – $65 & Up

Hair Style for Weddings includes Practice Session/Consultation. Don’t forget the Vial and Picture of Braids Dress.

Bang Trim – $7  Hair Trim- $15

A Quick Trim for Bangs that are getting a little to long or hard  see due to covering eyes.

Eyebrow Waxing – $10 Lip & Chin Waxing – $15

Ask Us about our Make-Up Artist on     board!

Make you Over with a Divine Prefect Arch suitable for The Diva or Work Place Women.

2 thoughts on “Salon Menu & Pricing

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s